Friday, October 21, 2011

October Antics













Well, I guess I'm not very 'reliable' on posting new blog entries am I? I'd promise to do better...but I'm not really sure that will happen. Anyway...I'm sharing some pictures of two cutie pies in Missouri who just received new sweaters from K9 Knits this week. This is Sugar and Cookie modeling my "Mason" sweater. Sugar is wearing the original green version and Cookie has a lovely Aqua color on. This style has proven to be the most popular sweater so far this season, I've done several of them.


It's been unseasonably warm here in Minnesota this fall, but we all know that colder weather is just around the corner. I hope that you will remember to take special care of your best buddy and make sure that he or she is protected from the cold while you take them for a walk. If that means a sweater or a coat, or boots to protect their paws from frostbite, or snow getting built up between the pads of their feet--do it. Watch out for them, cause they're counting on you. :) Until next time.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment